Looking for some help with our project here in Oz. I need to get a Harley big twin front primary pulley or sprocket with 10 splines to Bob Newby so he can make a pulley up for our bike. Can anyone help?
Search found 31 matches
- Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:55 am
- Forum: The Sidecar Paddock
- Topic: Lifting the sidecar onto stands
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6897
I use a hydraulic car engine crane that I re-positioned the wheels to lower it. Put 100 mm blocks under the tyres of the bike, roll the crane under, hoist it up & onto the stands. Footy uses a block & tackle or his forklift.
- Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:00 pm
- Forum: TT & Realroadracing
- Topic: What do the TT F2 rules say about traction control?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3309
What ECU is it Chris? I've played around with a couple of different ones.