This excerpt covers most of it.
1) We don't appreciate malicious, abusive, or downright rude behaviour, personal attacks or bullying, this isn't nursery school no matter how childishishly unfunny the jokes may be.127.
Improper use of public electronic communications network
(1)A person is guilty of an offence if he—
(a)sends by means of a public electronic communications network a message or other matter that is grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character; or
(b)causes any such message or matter to be so sent.
(2)A person is guilty of an offence if, for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another, he—
(a)sends by means of a public electronic communications network, a message that he knows to be false,
(b)causes such a message to be sent; or
(c)persistently makes use of a public electronic communications network.
(3)A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable, on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or to both.
(4)Subsections (1) and (2) do not apply to anything done in the course of providing a programme service (within the meaning of the Broadcasting Act 1990 (c. 42)).
2) Insulting other users is not to be tolerated, you might think you're being funny but the other user might not, and other people reading also may not and then things get out of hand. Direct insults WILL be deleted, and we will be putting temporary bans on people who habitually insult others. If you still don't get the hint a permanent ban.
If what you're typing would start a fight in a pub, there's a good chance it will get pulled by the moderators on here.
3) By all means have your own opinion on things and voice it, but with respect.
4) We also run by the general rules of netiquette of course,
the basics found here
5) Swearing is frowned on as we do have youngsters reading here, just putting a few *&!'s in the middle of the word really IS still swearing and the post will be edited.
6) Do not use other peoples' logins or allow others to log on as you.
It only takes a minute to register yourself on here and if you dont want people knowing you're on here we dont want you on here.
Access to areas is set by usergroups dependent on the person registered, so if you register as yourself you may find different groups available to you.
7) Hijacking.. Finally for now, try to keep posts in the relevant categories and if it says no hijacking the thread will be split to keep some order (you will find this does not apply to Mum E who tends to post anything anywhere, but it IS Mum )
8) It's been a given on here for so long we didn't feel the need to include this but as more and more are ignoring general forum etiquette no commercial advertising on the forum - it's called SPAM!, there is a for sale/wanted section which is for private ads. Commercial stuff - well if you're making anything from the amount of effort we put into this then we should recover some of our costs too - approach us and we'll make a deal.
9) Signatures should not have huge graphics - some of our members are on dial up or mobile connections.
They should also not contain links to commercial sites UNLESS you are one of our front page advertisers. Ads on the front page are currently at £180 for 6 months or £300 for a year, or talk to me and we'll make a deal if you have something we can use.
10) Don't cut and paste your post into loads of different categories, find the right place for it and put it there once. We may well move it to somewhere we feel more appropriate and leave a shadow behind so it's accessible in more than one place. If you feel the need for that, let us know and we can do it.