We have decided to sell our current race bike. We are not giving up racing but have a new project for next season. This is a very well known bike that won the 2017 CRMC P1 Championship. It has proven to be fast and very reliable.
Key spec :
A beautiful MRE Chassis (2014)
1) Yamaha XS650 bored to 750cc using 80mm Wossner pistons.
2) 277* crankshaft with 533 conrods.
3) Increased ratio primary drive with lightened clutch basket using Barnett carbon clutch plates.
4) Close ratio racing gearbox.
5) Right hand gear change conversion.
6) Heiden big bore barrel, as using 80mm pistons can still be bored out to 81mm.
7) Head has been gasflowed with 'D' ports for the inlets and using 2mm larger diameter inlet valves.
8) Head has been machined to reduce the squish band and increase the compression ratio.
9) Performance valve springs with lightened spring caps.
10) Performance rocker arms, lighter than standard.
11) Mk 2.5 camshaft.
12) Power Dynamo self generating ignition system, does include a charging circuit which isn't currently being used.
13) 36mm Del Orto carburettors.
14) 1 3/4" Exhaust down pipes (Made bespoke)
Spares available include :
Standard rocker arms,
Standard primary gears and clutch basket,
Various gaskets and seals,
Some new bearings and oil seals,
Selection of rear sprockets
The charging circuit parts for the ignition system.
Various other bits and pieces !
Also have a newly re-built 277* crankshaft,
Also a spare barrel without liners
Always maintained and race prepared to high standards by Michael Mead Engineering and the bike is based in Kent. Significantly more than £25,000 spent on the bike. Currently set up for a tall driver 6" (1.85m).
Contact me if interested or for greater detail. (email@example.com in the first instance). Asking £17,000
Classics, Post Classics, F350's, Vintage, Road Outfits
- In Collection Area
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:41 pm
- D/P/T/M/S: Driver
- Full Name: David Holden
- DHweb_18MP5377.jpg (417.24 KiB) Viewed 1163 times