For Results,please see the timekeeper's office next door! To register, click the link in the top right corner.
- Opposite Lock Through the Chicanes
- Posts: 806
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:52 pm
- Location: Wirral
No, sorry, I think george ran the 2nd engine side by side running forwards , Dennis Keene ran his side by side but running backwards. Bob b or woody maybe able to help you on that one. I often wonder what happened to all the archive photos that were held by the Motorcycle News (when it was a proper paper)
- Bob B
- Admin From Nowhere Near Bergerac
- Posts: 2021
- Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:15 am
- D/P/T/M/S: BTDTGTTS
- Full Name: Bob Bird
- Skype contact: janebob47210
- Twitter: Sod Twitter, banned
- Location: Bergerac? Wasn't that played by John Nettles?
Sorry Ian - CRAFT moment
It is true about the sidecar family - you can stop racing but you can never, ever leave!
- Lapping the Tail Enders
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:21 pm
- D/P/T/M/S: driver / manufacture
- Full Name: mike richards
- Location: Limoges, France