LCR F2. Gotta be the best ever.

For Results,please see the timekeeper's office next door! To register, click the link in the top right corner.
hallam
One Lap Completed

Re: LCR F2. Gotta be the best ever.

Unread post by hallam »

ive rode a few makes.
but in 1994 i rode a shelboure.then the price was £5000 for the rolling chassis.
now £13500. for as the same as back then.but to support joe. all the builders have done the same. chincs buying all the steel :shock:
me on the left kicking 600cc arses .yeh baby
Alan Richardson
Setting the Fastest Lap
D/P/T/M/S: Driver
Full Name: Alan

Unread post by Alan Richardson »

Good post, wrong thread :lol: :lol: :lol: Just what is a `chinc` may i ask??? ;) I take it you dont mean our Chinese bretheren :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eddy Wright
Throttle on the Stop
D/P/T/M/S: Driver
Full Name: Eddy Wright

Unread post by Eddy Wright »

Craig was saying the Chinese are buying all the steel which is not quite correct, but they are buying enough to push the price up.

The LCR is a fine machine, but if I was doing the TT I would think an Ireson would be the best, followed by Windle, Baker/Shelbourne. I have never had the priveledge of riding one of Rod Bellas's bikes, but I would imagine they are up with the best.

Mike Richards is also building a fine bike, and again it has all the credentials to be very good. The LCR is no magic formula to win its just in vogue at the moment, and lets face it a good rider could do well on any of the the current chassis available.

So ride your bike as hard as you can enjoy, and who knows!!
Eddy Wright
Free Styler
long legs
Scything Through The Field
D/P/T/M/S: old burnt out wino
Full Name: jamie winn
Twitter: @winnielonglegs

Unread post by long legs »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i have passengerd most f2's out there and have to say , there all good :D , they all have there differant funny little ways , some look nicer than others , they all handle differantly :|
as for the best ??????????
its got to be the moly bike (that he built for himself to ride ) that greg has got :shock:
(trouble is it aint built to last that long with a quick rider )
then the shed bourne ,mad dog conolle and i rode ,
dosile and predictable :D (just like we were !! lol ),
dongo's ireson was a fantastic machine, but was hard to change direction (chicaines ect )
then prob the little lcr
and the mike richards chassis is very good too :D
think lcr has it right in some ways as his bikes have got be more or less identical to eachother, loads of parts all lined up on the shelf , that he can send an will fit straight on
where as bikes made from tubes are all completly differant in the way they handle (imho)
as for them been the best ever , NO !! , i dont think so
there just in fashion , drivers are like sheep !!!!!!! baaaa baaaaa baaaaa :lol: :lol:
:-) winnie

champions aren't made in gyms . Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire , a dream , a vision

HELLO DERE
philh
Special
D/P/T/M/S: in remote control ;)
Full Name: phil hoggart

Unread post by philh »

there is one builder no one is mentioning !!!!!!

gregs bike are . . . . . . . . . . . . ;)

waiting time is 2 to 3 years :?

Kyosho TF6sp
Speedpassion 13.5
Tekin RS speedo
BRP lipo
Sponsored with thanks , Border RC Shop , Corally , Kyosho , TeamC BeNeLux and ToniSport.