Suzuki GT/TR

Sold items moved here rather than deleted..
ACER
One Lap Completed

Suzuki GT/TR

Unread post by ACER »

Engine 1 has a lightened and balanced crankshaft but the alternator end has been machined off.The cases have had 20mm machined off the right hand side and blanked off.The rev counter drive oil pump and the neutral switch indicator have also been blanked off.Standard gearbox and clutch and a right hand gear change has been done with a new oil seal fitted to the gear change boss.All the engine case bolts were all cleaned and nickel plated and all thats required is a new water pump to complete the bottom end.These cases are perfect and the serial no is 70752.The other engine has damage to the cases buy these have been welded up and these were going to be my templates/jig for when i came to buying and putting it in a sidecar.The gearbox and selectors/barrel are perfect as is the clutch plates but there is damage to the bolt hole on the clutch centre.I also have 2 sets of barrels.Both have the angled inlet stub but 1 set has the stub welded but the other 1 is cast .The 1 thats welded is 70.5 over bore and the other one is needing it's first(70.5) bore.I have 1 set of wiseco pistons to suit them.I also have standard heads and standard barrels that is included.New exhaust stubs(alloy) for expansion pipes.I don't have carbs or ignition and as i said it needs a waterpump to finish the good engine.Also a heap of bolts and screws and other bits that i have removed and are surplus to requiements.Now the reason i am selling is a lot of false promises by certain people so i have decided to do my own thing hence the reason for selling.I know what i paid out and that is only a fraction of what i am looking for so £2500 ovno.Pm if your are interested.
CHHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACER
One Lap Completed

Re: Suzuki GT/TR

Unread post by ACER »

Dropping the price to £2000.
ACER
One Lap Completed

Re: Suzuki GT/TR

Unread post by ACER »

SOLD: SOLD: SOLD: