New driver training course - Friday 6th October (possibly)

For Results,please see the timekeeper's office next door! To register, click the link in the top right corner.
KatieMsidecar
One Lap Completed
D/P/T/M/S: driver
Full Name: Marianne Walford

New driver training course - Friday 6th October (possibly)

Unread post by KatieMsidecar »

Wirral 100 Club are running a new rider training course and practice day on Friday 6th October, ahead of the Anglesey Grand on 7th and 8th October. There is also a Sidecar Challenge taxi ride session on the afternoon of Thursday 5th October.

I phoned Margaret of the club to ask if the new rider training session can accommodate sidecar drivers, and she is getting back to me on Monday 25th September. If you know someone who might interested, please post, as the more people, the more likely it will happen.

She says that there are 2 passengers already signed up for the course - hooray!!

Marianne
Dobbo
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: Passenger
Full Name: Liz Dobson

Re: New driver training course - Friday 6th October (possibly)

Unread post by Dobbo »

Hi

Could you send me more information on the sidecar taxi rides on Thursday afternoon, are they still going ahead, if so how much are they? My partner John Norman would be interested in having a go on the platform as he is considering applying for his road racing licence as a passenger.

Thanks

Liz
gvh
One Lap Completed
D/P/T/M/S: newbie driver
Full Name: GERALD HODGSON

Unread post by gvh »

Still going ahead, from about 1pm. Not sure how much for the rides. I'll be there as part of the teams providing the experience.
you don't need a parachute to go skydiving.......only if you want to do it twice.
KatieMsidecar
One Lap Completed

£30. Ring Derwyn on 07918 739232, Nerys on 07824 1781781 or evenings 01407 810785.
sidcarchallenge.jpg
sidcarchallenge.jpg (116.56 KiB) Viewed 3157 times
KatieMsidecar
One Lap Completed

Many thanks to Margaret and Dave of the Wirral 100 Club and the other sidecars who were testing on Friday, who enabled Kerry to be assessed as a driver.

Their willingness to liaise with the ACU and take things forward was very refreshing in a world where too often people do not wish to do anything which hasn't been done before.

See you next year!
Marianne