Post classic and F350 Olivers Mount

Classic and Vintage outfit discussion, including Where are they now, the people hunter.
teampastit
Lapping the Tail Enders
D/P/T/M/S: retired

Post classic and F350 Olivers Mount

Unread post by teampastit »

Hi All ,The FSRA Post classic and F350 round at Olivers Mount WILL go ahead in June :D Points will be allocated at this meeting. To take part you must have a (National )or clubmans licence with a minm 2yrs exp.For novices and riders/passengers who don't YET have this licence don't worry as an extra meeting has been added :D The Festival in October . To make things fair to everyone you will be allowed to drop two meetings at the end of the season. I think you Post classic boys and girls should check with Pat if this news covers you as well :D And to ALL F350 teams if you qualify for scarborough please ring Auto 66 for an entry 01723 373000. come on lets get more of these fun outfits out on track ;) ;)
pat
Scything Through The Field

Unread post by pat »

To confirm, the information you read above is correct, and does also apply to the Post Classic teams,

So get those entries in for what will be a great event,

Pat
little chud
Lapping the Tail Enders
D/P/T/M/S: Driver
Full Name: John William Chandler

Unread post by little chud »

Hi Annette,

John here. We met at cadwell early in the year. Doug my big bro and I have the yellow scooter sidecar, sporting Bob Udall's old fairing. Well you'll be please to hear that we are buying a 350 windle off Alan. Not sure yet of exact timescales but it should be ready to race early july. Would you please be kind enough to give me the dates for the fsra f350 rounds.

cheers

John
The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight.

But they, while their companions slept, were toiling upwards in the night.

******for your new Borealis Rain Light www.borealis-safetylight.com
teampastit
Lapping the Tail Enders
D/P/T/M/S: retired

Unread post by teampastit »

Hi John, I remember you both very well :D Alan told me you had bought the nice little orange and black F350 outfit off him ;) i look forward to seeing you out on track ;) The dates are.
June 23/24 th Olivers Mount
July 21 st Oulton Park
Aug 26 th Elvington (Auto 66)
Sept 15/16 th Anglesey
Oct 7th Mallory
Oct 13/14 Cadwell
I do hope you can do some of these dates :) Robin and I will have to decide if it's worth going home after the Mallory round in Oct as we are at Cadwell the next weekend :roll: :roll: It's about 500 miles one way!!good job robin is retired :lol: :lol: :lol:
little chud
Lapping the Tail Enders
D/P/T/M/S: Driver
Full Name: John William Chandler

Unread post by little chud »

Hi Annette,

thanks for the dates. The first one we can do is oulton but we will try to get a couple of other meetings in before then.

If your kicking about round north yorkshire between the mallory and cadwell round your welcome to stay at my house. Its about 1.5-2 hours from either.

hope to see you both soon.

cheers

John.
The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight.

But they, while their companions slept, were toiling upwards in the night.

******for your new Borealis Rain Light www.borealis-safetylight.com