Getting Started Driver and Bears outfit

For Results,please see the timekeeper's office next door! To register, click the link in the top right corner.
JAXS
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: Spectator

Getting Started Driver and Bears outfit

Unread post by JAXS »

Hi Guys,

Hopefully you can help? To get started as a driver you have to have the eye test, class room assessment then the basic assessment. I see there is passenger rides is there anywhere you could have a go as a driver. I realise I have missed an opportunity with the Bears outfits last weekend Looking at the acu website there are no more dates for the basic riders assessment. Unless you guys know different.

Regarding the Bears sidecars what are the rules can't seem to find information regarding building one?

Cheers in advance
tonybsa2008
Lapping the Tail Enders
D/P/T/M/S: driver
Full Name: tony wheatley

Re: Getting Started Driver and Bears outfit

Unread post by tonybsa2008 »

Contact someone at British Historic Racing they run the Bears class,and will be able to advise on their rules for the class.I think Slow Phil(on here)should be able to provide you with the sidecar itself,suitable for a Bears bike.
Lady Sidecar
One Lap Completed
D/P/T/M/S: passenger
Full Name: Claire Duplock

Re: Getting Started Driver and Bears outfit

Unread post by Lady Sidecar »

Have a look/get reistered on the BHR forum, all the specs and rules are on there. If you have trouble registering, get in touch with Steve Kowalski, who will sort you out. And yes, get in touch with Slow Phil as well.