End of the World

For Results,please see the timekeeper's office next door! To register, click the link in the top right corner.
csd4t
Fired Up

End of the World

Unread post by csd4t »

After the 31st of December in the "dates" section there is an apparent abyss, I honestly believe this is an omen from above. (there again it's Saturday night and a few ciders may have some bearing on this) :?
the meaning of life...... the hokey cokey.... thats what its all about.
steve-e
Site Admin
D/P/T/M/S: resting Passenger
Full Name: Steve English
Skype contact: steveenglish.com
Twitter: @steveinmarden

Re: End of the World

Unread post by steve-e »

We have a LOAD of provisional dates listed in the moderators only section collected by Tim and Ronno ready to go on.. I will have some time soon and should get them on before New Year.
Don't panic, it's not the end of the world! Maybe we should copy them across to here til I get time to update the calendar
IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN EMAIL ME, WE ARE GOING BACK TO BEING LOGGED IN TO READ.
steve@steveenglish.com subject:login and whatever details you remember
David Stewart
Scything Through The Field
D/P/T/M/S: Trotskyite
Full Name: David Stewart

Unread post by David Stewart »

I have a spreadsheet of most dates. I haven't updated it for a couple of weeks, but it's mostly there.

Not sure how to attach it with the new board set ups, but I think it is here....
Dates 2016 V2.pdf
(20.31 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
steve-e
Site Admin
D/P/T/M/S: resting Passenger
Full Name: Steve English
Skype contact: steveenglish.com
Twitter: @steveinmarden

Unread post by steve-e »

Thanks Dave. It will give me something to check the list we've put together against as well :)
IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN EMAIL ME, WE ARE GOING BACK TO BEING LOGGED IN TO READ.
steve@steveenglish.com subject:login and whatever details you remember
Big Tim
Site Admin
D/P/T/M/S: Driver
Full Name: Tim Langham

Unread post by Big Tim »

Thanks for the spreadsheet, Dave. Just cross referencing the dates I have collected with the ones you have. So far, I have found that since I compiled my list, Bemsee have added Pembrey in July (therefore that needs to be addressed in my list when the calendar is collated, Steve).

According to - http://www.darleymoor.co.uk/ the chosen date in June is now Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th (Darley Moor). The following event is now a one day fixture on Sunday 10th July. This needs amending in both my list and Dave's spreadsheet. If I find any more, I will post them below.
Big Tim
Site Admin

Unread post by Big Tim »

I have the third round at Knockhill being held on the 6th & 7th August and also the final round being on 3rd & 4th September, slightly different dates from the spreadsheet - this is also shown on their website: http://motorsport-events.knockhill.com/
Big Tim
Site Admin

Unread post by Big Tim »

Still in Scotland, the opening Melville East Fortune date is correct on the spreadsheet (9th & 10th April), but the following three dates should (perhaps) read:
9th & 10th July
20th & 21st August
10th & 11th September

http://www.sacu.co.uk/wp-content/upload ... r-2016.pdf

This is assuming there have not been any further changes, as I cannot seem to find a current Website for the Melville Club.