A weekend of training (free riding) in Aragon is organized from Friday October 28 to Sunday October 30 (3 days).
Here is the registration link:
– Friday: 6 sessions of 20 minutes, €170 per licensed crew
– Saturday: 4 sessions of 20 minutes, €150 per licensed crew
– Sunday: 3 sessions of 20 minutes, €125 per licensed crew
Registration is not done for the entire weekend but day by day, it’s up to you to select your driving days.
People with a license are exempt from taking the one offered; for non-licensed persons, it is compulsory (25 € per person and per day).
As for the atmosphere, entertainment is planned on site in the evening:
– Small circuit route on the paddocks to introduce and experience the pleasure of the monkey business to the little ones. Notice to pilots who would agree to bring our dear toddlers up in the basket for a little ride 😊
– Game for young and old with three prizes to be won including a Serrano ham.
– The traditional aperitif for side-carists that we don’t even present anymore, where everyone brings their small participation to meet all together around a Canadian buffet.
– And as it would seem that Halloween decides to fall at the same time as this super WE, to your disguises! The scariest, most disgusting, atypical will leave with a diabolically reward… um… unusual 🎃👻
You will have understood: it is a weekend mixing festivity, fun, pleasure and sharing! In short, more or less the recipe for happiness 🙂
For those interested, Quim Fenoy (reachable via Facebook) and myself (Jenny Fer on Facebook or via this announcement or via email@example.com remain at your entire disposal 🙂