It is with regret that the ACU are suspending all competition and social activity until 30th April 2020, but this will be constantly reviewed. This is in response to the emerging guidance issued by HM UK Government in response to the outbreak of COVID-19.
All permits for events during this time will be cancelled and reimbursed in full to the organising club/ promoter. As the National Governing Body would ask all ACU Members to act responsibly and follow the Government’s guidance during this difficult time. We have a responsibility and duty of care to our staff who will be working from home, so please be patient with any queries you may have.
As of writing (17th March 2020) HM Government have advised:
– Persons to work from home where possible
– People over the age of 70 to minimise social contact
– Emergency services will not support mass gatherings
– Stop non-essential travel
– Avoid pubs, clubs, restaurants and cinemas
This statement is supported in its entirety by AMCA