An article from Andrew ‘Angus’ Brooke
MoTeC is a fairly expensive bit of kit, so do your research in what you are buying. I will be telling you rough prices of new kit, and things to keep eye out for with second hand.
THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH, instead I want to inform. I have no issues with other systems, or second hand kit, but sometimes deals aren’t as good as they appear.Continue reading
Statement on Covid-19
On behalf of ACU
It is with regret that the ACU are suspending all competition and social activity until 30th April 2020, but this will be constantly reviewed. This is in response to the emerging guidance issued by HM UK Government in response to the outbreak of COVID-19.
All permits for events during this time will be cancelled and reimbursed in full to the organising club/ promoter. As the National Governing Body would ask all ACU Members to act responsibly and follow the Government’s guidance during this difficult time. We have a responsibility and duty of care to our staff who will be working from home, so please be patient with any queries you may have.
As of writing (17th March 2020) HM Government have advised:
- – Persons to work from home where possible
- – People over the age of 70 to minimise social contact
- – Emergency services will not support mass gatherings
- – Stop non-essential travel
- – Avoid pubs, clubs, restaurants and cinemas
This statement is supported in its entirety by AMCA
Hi, nothing to do at Easter?
Join our meeting at Brno (Brünn) GP Track.
2 races, 3 practise, warm up, garage places possible. F1, F600, F2 all bikes welcome.
Entry can be done online.€uro 325.-
See you. Eckart and Carlo
Int. Sidecar Trophy 2020:
1) 10-12.4.2020 Brünn (Brno) Tschechien
2) 29-31.5.2020 Rijeka, Kroatien
3) 03-05.7.2020 Nürburgring, GP Strecke
4) 11-12.7.2020 Most, Tschechien
5) 22-23.8.2020 Red Bull Ring, Österreich
6) 11-13.9.2020 Hockenheim
7) 03-04.10.2020 Oschersleben
Entryfee per raceweekend €uro 325.-
Online-entry open now on: www.sidecar-trophy.de
See you next year: Eckart Rösinger and Carlo Auer