To give an overview of plans for 2023 at this stage……
2023 Dates as per the following;
- 29th April – 1st May Oulton Park BSB
- 19th- 21st May Donington Park BSB
- 7th – 9th July Snetterton BSB
- 5th – 6th August Cadwell Revival BMCRC
- 11th – 13th August Thruxton BSB
- 2nd – 3rd September Knockhill Jock Taylor
- 13th – 15th Brands Hatch BSB
- F600 GP – As Per FIM Regulations
- F600 Cup – As per FIM Regulations, BUT no magnesium wheels with a 395kg Minimum weight
- F2 SuperCup – As Per FSRA Regulations
Full regulations to follow –
- The Kawasaki 636 Will be permitted within both F600 Classes But will need to carry an additional 10kg weight.
- £1000 entry for all 7 rounds. Info on how to pay TBC
- Avon tyres to support the 2023 season, On going talks with Hoosier Tyres for 2024 going forwards.
- Maximum of 4 tyres per meeting (Not Including wets)
- Worst 2 race results TO BE dropped from Points.
- BSB Officials to oversee and implement all technical regulations.
Have a great Christmas all!
More details to follow.
CEO – The British Motorcycle Racing Club