Tonfanau update

After a thorough site inspection today, 17th March, it is with regret that we must announce the cancellation of our Easter Meeting due to be held on Sunday 31st March 2024.

Due to the prolonged wet weather in the area, the paddock and spectator areas are not in a condition that would make it possible to use them over the bank holiday weekend.

The weather forecast over the next couple of weeks is also for more rain, including 6-8mm in the days leading up to the race weekend.
This isn’t a decision the club have taken lightly but unfortunately, at this time is unavoidable.

If you have already entered the meeting, please follow the below link to either carry your entry to our May meeting or request a refund of your entry cost.

We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday 26th May.

The TRAC Team